Substrate choice of territorial male Topeka shiners (Notropis topeka) in the absence of sunfish (Lepomis sp.)
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 350–359, September 2009
How to Cite
Witte, C. C., Wildhaber, M. L., Arab, A. and Noltie, D. B. (2009), Substrate choice of territorial male Topeka shiners (Notropis topeka) in the absence of sunfish (Lepomis sp.). Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 18: 350–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2008.00351.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication December 21, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!