Detection efficiency of multiplexed Passive Integrated Transponder antennas is influenced by environmental conditions and fish swimming behaviour
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 507–513, December 2009
How to Cite
Aymes, J. C. and Rives, J. (2009), Detection efficiency of multiplexed Passive Integrated Transponder antennas is influenced by environmental conditions and fish swimming behaviour. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 18: 507–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2009.00373.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication May 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!