The influence of water depths and inter-specific interactions on cover responses of juvenile Atlantic salmon
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 629–639, December 2009
How to Cite
Gibson, R. J. and Erkinaro, J. (2009), The influence of water depths and inter-specific interactions on cover responses of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 18: 629–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2009.00380.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!