High temporal species turnover enhances the complexity of fish assemblages in Amazonian Terra firme streams
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 520–526, December 2009
How to Cite
Mojica, J. I., Castellanos, C. and Lobón-Cerviá, J. (2009), High temporal species turnover enhances the complexity of fish assemblages in Amazonian Terra firme streams. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 18: 520–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2009.00382.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication July 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!