Variation in fish assemblages across dry-season pools in a Mediterranean stream: effects of pool morphology, physicochemical factors and spatial context
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 74–86, March 2010
How to Cite
Pires, D. F., Pires, A. M., Collares-Pereira, M. J. and Magalhães, M. F. (2010), Variation in fish assemblages across dry-season pools in a Mediterranean stream: effects of pool morphology, physicochemical factors and spatial context. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 19: 74–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2009.00391.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication October 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!