Seasonal abundance, diet, and energy consumption of round gobies (Neogobius melanostomus) in Lake Erie tributary streams
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 206–215, June 2010
How to Cite
Pennuto, C. M., Krakowiak, P. J. and Janik, C. E. (2010), Seasonal abundance, diet, and energy consumption of round gobies (Neogobius melanostomus) in Lake Erie tributary streams. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 19: 206–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2010.00405.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication December 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!