Local-scale habitat influences morphological diversity of species assemblages of cichlid fishes in a tropical floodplain river
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 216–227, June 2010
How to Cite
Montaña, C. G. and Winemiller, K. O. (2010), Local-scale habitat influences morphological diversity of species assemblages of cichlid fishes in a tropical floodplain river. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 19: 216–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2010.00406.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!