Anadromy and the dispersal of an invasive fish species (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in Eastern Quebec, as revealed by otolith microchemistry
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 348–360, September 2010
How to Cite
Thibault, I., Hedger, R. D., Dodson, J. J., Shiao, J.-C., Iizuka, Y. and Tzeng, W.-N. (2010), Anadromy and the dispersal of an invasive fish species (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in Eastern Quebec, as revealed by otolith microchemistry. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 19: 348–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2010.00417.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication February 10, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!