Relative influences of catchment- and reach-scale abiotic factors on freshwater fish communities in rivers of northeastern Mesoamerica
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 439–454, September 2010
How to Cite
Esselman, P. C. and Allan, J. D. (2010), Relative influences of catchment- and reach-scale abiotic factors on freshwater fish communities in rivers of northeastern Mesoamerica. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 19: 439–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2010.00430.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!