Selecting fish-based metrics responding to human pressures in French natural lakes and reservoirs: towards the development of a fish-based index (FBI) for French lakes
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 120–132, March 2011
How to Cite
Launois, L., Veslot, J., Irz, P. and Argillier, C. (2011), Selecting fish-based metrics responding to human pressures in French natural lakes and reservoirs: towards the development of a fish-based index (FBI) for French lakes. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 20: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2010.00467.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication October 12, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!