A large-scale approach can help detect general processes driving the dynamics of brown trout populations in extensive areas
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 449–460, September 2011
How to Cite
Alonso, C., García de Jalón, D., Álvarez, J. and Gortázar, J. (2011), A large-scale approach can help detect general processes driving the dynamics of brown trout populations in extensive areas. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 20: 449–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2011.00484.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication December 13, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!