Wild origin and enriched environment promote foraging rate and learning to forage on natural prey of captive reared Atlantic salmon parr
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 569–579, December 2011
How to Cite
Rodewald, P., Hyvärinen, P. and Hirvonen, H. (2011), Wild origin and enriched environment promote foraging rate and learning to forage on natural prey of captive reared Atlantic salmon parr. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 20: 569–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2011.00505.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication April 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!