Seasonal abundance and movement of the invasive round goby (Neogobius melanostomus) on rocky substrate in the Duluth–Superior Harbor of Lake Superior
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 64–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Lynch, M. P. and Mensinger, A. F. (2012), Seasonal abundance and movement of the invasive round goby (Neogobius melanostomus) on rocky substrate in the Duluth–Superior Harbor of Lake Superior. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 21: 64–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2011.00524.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 23, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!