Importance of life-history and landscape characteristics for genetic structure and genetic diversity of brown trout (Salmo trutta L.)
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 119–133, January 2012
How to Cite
Östergren, J. and Nilsson, J. (2012), Importance of life-history and landscape characteristics for genetic structure and genetic diversity of brown trout (Salmo trutta L.). Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 21: 119–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2011.00529.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication August 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!