Do lower feeding rates result in reduced growth of a cyprinid fish infected with the Asian tapeworm?
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 172–175, April 2012
How to Cite
Britton, J. R., Pegg, J., Baker, D. and Williams, C. F. (2012), Do lower feeding rates result in reduced growth of a cyprinid fish infected with the Asian tapeworm?. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 21: 172–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2012.00551.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication January 5, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!