The studies reported here are supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (TEM & AA), Research Grant No. AM 1101 (JGT) from the U.S.P.H.S., Career Development Award No. K4AI 00008A (JGT) from the U.S.P.H.S., and N.I.H. Research Training in Cancer Etiology and Treatment, No. I-T32-CA-092-100-lA (RPP).
The Follicular Dendritic Cell: Long Term Antigen Retention During Immunity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 29–59, December 1980
How to Cite
Mandels, T. E., Phippsi, R. P., Abbot, A. and Tew, J. G. (1980), The Follicular Dendritic Cell: Long Term Antigen Retention During Immunity. Immunological Reviews, 53: 29–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1980.tb01039.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.