Acknowledgements The author gratefully acknowledges support by the Lupus Foundation of America and the National Institutes of Health (AR41032 and AI36.529) for studies presented in this review.
Epitope spreading: the role of self peptides and autoantigen processing by B lymphocytes
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 231–233, August 1998
How to Cite
Mamula, M. J. and Mamula, M. J. (1998), Epitope spreading: the role of self peptides and autoantigen processing by B lymphocytes. Immunological Reviews, 164: 231–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1998.tb01223.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.