The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
The role of B7 co-stimulation in activation and differentiation ofCD4+and CD8+T cells
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 231–247, October 1998
How to Cite
Mc Adam, A. J., Schweitzer, A. N. and Sharpe, A. H. (1998), The role of B7 co-stimulation in activation and differentiation ofCD4+and CD8+T cells. Immunological Reviews, 165: 231–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1998.tb01242.x
Acknowledgements This research was supported by grant A109709 to AJM and grants AR42689. A138310, A135297, AI/GF41S84, AI40614and AI/DK39671 to AHS. We thank Dr, Janet Buhlmann and Dr. Randolph Noelle for kindly allowing us to discuss their data prior to publication, and Dr. Gordon Freeman for helpful discussions during the preparation of this review.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.