Acknowledgements This work has been done at the Fish Health Laboratory, supported by the Norwegian Research Council. I wish to thank Prof Curt Endresen for valuable discussions during the years I have been at the laboratory. Stein Tore Solem and co-workers (NFH/University of Tromsø) for pre-publication access lo their data, and Dr. Charlie Cunningham (Sars Center, University of Bergen) for improving the English.
The impact of ancestral tetraploidy on antibody heterogeneity in salmonid fishes
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 153–157, December 1998
How to Cite
Hordvik, I. (1998), The impact of ancestral tetraploidy on antibody heterogeneity in salmonid fishes. Immunological Reviews, 166: 153–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1998.tb01260.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.