Acknowledgements This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from The Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan. I thank Ms. Atsuko Usami for her expert secretarial assistance. This article is contribution No. 6 from the Department of Biosystems Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Hayama 240-0193, Japan.
What do the paralogous regions in the genome tell us about the origin of the adaptive immune system?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 159–175, December 1998
How to Cite
Kasahara, M. (1998), What do the paralogous regions in the genome tell us about the origin of the adaptive immune system?. Immunological Reviews, 166: 159–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1998.tb01261.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!