Acknowledgements Research from the authors' laboratory has been supported by NIH grants R37 HD-07901 and RO1 CA-76312 and an award from the University of Rochester, Previous and ongoing collaborations with Dr Louis Du Pasquier of the Basel Institute for Immunology and Drs Pramod K. Srivastava and Antoine Ménoret of the University of Connecticut are gratefully appreciated.
Evolution of immune surveillance and tumor immunity: studies in Xenopus
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 231–243, December 1998
How to Cite
Robert, J. and Cohen, N. (1998), Evolution of immune surveillance and tumor immunity: studies in Xenopus. Immunological Reviews, 166: 231–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1998.tb01266.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.