Acknowledgements MEE and YO are supported by NIH grant A127877. MN is supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture. Discussions with Louis Du Pasquier are greatly appreciated.
Insight into the primordial MHC from studies in ectothermic vertebrates
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 167, Issue 1, pages 59–67, February 1999
How to Cite
Flajnik, M., Ohta, Y., Namikawa-Yomada, C. and Nonaka, M. (1999), Insight into the primordial MHC from studies in ectothermic vertebrates. Immunological Reviews, 167: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.1999.tb01382.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!