Disclosure: James P. Allison is co-inventor of intellectual property concerning CTLA-4 that is held by University of California, Berkeley and is a consultant for Medarex and Bristol Meyers Squibb, who are involved in the clinical development of anti-CTLA-4.
Cell intrinsic mechanisms of T-cell inhibition and application to cancer therapy
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Special Issue: Inhibition of Immune Cell Function
Volume 224, Issue 1, pages 141–165, August 2008
How to Cite
Peggs, K. S., Quezada, S. A. and Allison, J. P. (2008), Cell intrinsic mechanisms of T-cell inhibition and application to cancer therapy. Immunological Reviews, 224: 141–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.2008.00649.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.