*Present Address: Washington University School of Medicine St Louis, MO, USA.
Pathogenesis of emerging avian influenza viruses in mammals and the host innate immune response
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Special Issue: Immunology of Emerging Infections
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 68–84, October 2008
How to Cite
Maines, T. R., Szretter, K. J., Perrone, L., Belser, J. A., Bright, R. A., Zeng, H., Tumpey, T. M. and Katz, J. M. (2008), Pathogenesis of emerging avian influenza viruses in mammals and the host innate immune response. Immunological Reviews, 225: 68–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.2008.00690.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.