Function of Nod-like receptors in microbial recognition and host defense
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Special Issue: Innate Recognition: Receptors & Signaling
Volume 227, Issue 1, pages 106–128, January 2009
How to Cite
Franchi, L., Warner, N., Viani, K. and Nuñez, G. (2009), Function of Nod-like receptors in microbial recognition and host defense. Immunological Reviews, 227: 106–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.2008.00734.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.