CD45, CD148, and Lyp/Pep: critical phosphatases regulating Src family kinase signaling networks in immune cells
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Special Issue: Kinases & Phosphatases of the Immune System
Volume 228, Issue 1, pages 288–311, March 2009
How to Cite
Hermiston, M. L., Zikherman, J. and Zhu, J. W. (2009), CD45, CD148, and Lyp/Pep: critical phosphatases regulating Src family kinase signaling networks in immune cells. Immunological Reviews, 228: 288–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.2008.00752.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Vol. 229, Issue 1, 387, Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.