SHP-1 and SHP-2 in T cells: two phosphatases functioning at many levels
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Kinases & Phosphatases of the Immune System
Volume 228, Issue 1, pages 342–359, March 2009
How to Cite
Lorenz, U. (2009), SHP-1 and SHP-2 in T cells: two phosphatases functioning at many levels. Immunological Reviews, 228: 342–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.2008.00760.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.