Glycosyltransferase-programmed stereosubstitution (GPS) to create HCELL: engineering a roadmap for cell migration
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Glycoimmunology
Volume 230, Issue 1, pages 51–74, July 2009
How to Cite
Sackstein, R. (2009), Glycosyltransferase-programmed stereosubstitution (GPS) to create HCELL: engineering a roadmap for cell migration. Immunological Reviews, 230: 51–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-065X.2009.00792.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.