A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the Indoor Air '93 Conference in Helsinki in July 1993
Characterization of Linoleum. Part 2: Preliminary Odor Evaluation⋆
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 44–49, March 1995
How to Cite
Jensen, B., Wolkoff, P. and Wilkins, C.K. (1995), Characterization of Linoleum. Part 2: Preliminary Odor Evaluation. Indoor Air, 5: 44–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.1995.t01-3-00007.x
This is paper number 6 from the “Development of Healthy Building Materials” program. Paper number 5 is Jensen et al., 1994
- Issue online: 22 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript received: 5 July 1993; Accepted for publication: 27 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.