Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity in an Office with Two Different Pollution Loads
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 165–179, September 1999
How to Cite
Wargocki, P., Wyon, D. P., Baik, Y. K., Clausen, G. and Fanger, P. O. (1999), Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity in an Office with Two Different Pollution Loads. Indoor Air, 9: 165–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.1999.t01-1-00003.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Received 27 April 1999. Accepted for publication 27 May 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.