Building-related respiratory symptoms can be predicted with semi-quantitative indices of exposure to dampness and mold
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 425–433, November 2004
How to Cite
Park, J.-H., Schleiff, P. L., Attfield, M. D., Cox-Ganser, J. M. and Kreiss, K. (2004), Building-related respiratory symptoms can be predicted with semi-quantitative indices of exposure to dampness and mold. Indoor Air, 14: 425–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2004.00291.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Received for review 12 March 2004. Accepted for publication 21 June 2004.© Indoor Air (2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.