‘Dampness’ at home and its association with airway, nose, and skin symptoms among 10,851 preschool children in Sweden: a cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2005
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s10, pages 48–55, August 2005
How to Cite
Bornehag, C. G., Sundell, J., Hagerhed-Engman, L., Sigsggard, T., Janson, S., Aberg, N. and DBH Study Group (2005), ‘Dampness’ at home and its association with airway, nose, and skin symptoms among 10,851 preschool children in Sweden: a cross-sectional study. Indoor Air, 15: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2005.00306.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.