Interaction between ozone and airborne particulate matter in office air
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 383–392, December 2005
How to Cite
Mølhave, L., Kjærgaard, S. K., Sigsgaard, T. and Lebowitz, M. (2005), Interaction between ozone and airborne particulate matter in office air. Indoor Air, 15: 383–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2005.00366.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Received for review 15 October 2004. Accepted for publication 7 April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.