A study of the dispersion of expiratory aerosols in unidirectional downward and ceiling-return type airflows using a multiphase approach
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 296–312, August 2006
How to Cite
Chao, C. Y. H. and Wan, M. P. (2006), A study of the dispersion of expiratory aerosols in unidirectional downward and ceiling-return type airflows using a multiphase approach. Indoor Air, 16: 296–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2006.00426.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for review 21 July 2005. Accepted for publication 30 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.