Pets keeping in home, parental atopy, asthma, and asthma-related symptoms in 12,910 elementary school children from northeast China
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 166–173, April 2009
How to Cite
Dong, G.-H., Ma, Y.-N., Ding, H.-L., Jin, J., Cao, Y., Zhao, Y.-D. and He, Q.-C. (2009), Pets keeping in home, parental atopy, asthma, and asthma-related symptoms in 12,910 elementary school children from northeast China. Indoor Air, 19: 166–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2008.00576.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received for review 4 October 2007. Accepted for publication 4 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!