Indoor air pollution and childhood asthma: variations between urban and rural areas
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 502–514, December 2010
How to Cite
Hulin, M., Caillaud, D. and Annesi-Maesano, I. (2010), Indoor air pollution and childhood asthma: variations between urban and rural areas. Indoor Air, 20: 502–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2010.00673.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received for review 6 January 2010. Accepted for publication 5 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.