Organophosphate and phthalate esters in air and settled dust – a multi-location indoor study
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 67–76, February 2011
How to Cite
Bergh, C., Torgrip, R., Emenius, G. and Östman, C. (2011), Organophosphate and phthalate esters in air and settled dust – a multi-location indoor study. Indoor Air, 21: 67–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2010.00684.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2010 11:53AM EST
- Received for review 9 April 2010. Accepted for publication 9 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.