Patterns and predictors of personal exposure to indoor air pollution from biomass combustion among women and children in rural China
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 479–488, December 2011
How to Cite
Baumgartner, J., Schauer, J. J., Ezzati, M., Lu, L., Cheng, C., Patz, J. and Bautista, L. E. (2011), Patterns and predictors of personal exposure to indoor air pollution from biomass combustion among women and children in rural China. Indoor Air, 21: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2011.00730.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2011 09:34AM EST
- Received for review 22 January 2011. Accepted for publication 17 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.