Predicted risk of childhood allergy, asthma, and reported symptoms using measured phthalate exposure in dust and urine
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 186–199, June 2012
How to Cite
Hsu, N.-Y., Lee, C.-C., Wang, J.-Y., Li, Y.-C., Chang, H.-W., Chen, C.-Y., Bornehag, C.-G., Wu, P.-C., Sundell, J. and Su, H.-J. (2012), Predicted risk of childhood allergy, asthma, and reported symptoms using measured phthalate exposure in dust and urine. Indoor Air, 22: 186–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2011.00753.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2011 02:48PM EST
- Received for review 9 May 2011. Accepted for publication 9 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!