Sources, concentrations, and risks of naphthalene in indoor and outdoor air
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 266–278, August 2012
How to Cite
Batterman, S., Chin, J.-Y., Jia, C., Godwin, C., Parker, E., Robins, T., Max, P. and Lewis, T. (2012), Sources, concentrations, and risks of naphthalene in indoor and outdoor air. Indoor Air, 22: 266–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2011.00760.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2011 12:13PM EST
- Received for review 3 November 2011. Accepted for publication 25 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.