Particulate matter concentrations in residences: an intervention study evaluating stand-alone filters and air conditioners
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 235–252, June 2012
How to Cite
Batterman, S., Du, L., Mentz, G., Mukherjee, B., Parker, E., Godwin, C., Chin, J.-Y., O’Toole, A., Robins, T., Rowe, Z. and Lewis, T. (2012), Particulate matter concentrations in residences: an intervention study evaluating stand-alone filters and air conditioners. Indoor Air, 22: 235–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2011.00761.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2011 06:42AM EST
- Received for review 23 September 2011. Accepted for publication 29 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.