Present address: IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute, Göteborg, Sweden.
Children’s health and its association with indoor environments in Danish homes and daycare centres – methods
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 467–475, December 2012
How to Cite
Clausen, G., Høst, A., Toftum, J., Bekö, G., Weschler, C., Callesen, M., Buhl, S., Ladegaard, M. B., Langer, S., Andersen, B., Sundell, J., Bornehag, C.-G. and Sigsgaard, T. (2012), Children’s health and its association with indoor environments in Danish homes and daycare centres – methods. Indoor Air, 22: 467–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00777.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2012 01:33PM EST
- Received for review 16 September 2011. Accepted for publication 12 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.