The HITEA study group members are presented in Appendix.
Occurrence of moisture problems in schools in three countries from different climatic regions of Europe based on questionnaires and building inspections – the HITEA study
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 457–466, December 2012
How to Cite
Haverinen-Shaughnessy, U., Borras-Santos, A., Turunen, M., Zock, J.-P., Jacobs, J., Krop, E. J. M., Casas, L., Shaughnessy, R., Täubel, M., Heederik, D., Hyvärinen, A., Pekkanen, J., Nevalainen, A. and HITEA study group (2012), Occurrence of moisture problems in schools in three countries from different climatic regions of Europe based on questionnaires and building inspections – the HITEA study. Indoor Air, 22: 457–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00780.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2012 01:25PM EST
- Received for review 31 August 2011. Accepted for publication 3 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.