Association of gas cooking with children’s respiratory health: results from GINIplus and LISAplus birth cohort studies
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 476–482, December 2012
How to Cite
Casas, L., Tischer, C., Tiesler, C., Brüske, I., Koletzko, S., Bauer, C.-P., Wichmann, H.-E., von Berg, A., Berdel, D., Krämer, U., Schaaf, B., Lehmann, I., Herbarth, O., Heinrich, J. and for the GINIplus and LISAplus Study Group (2012), Association of gas cooking with children’s respiratory health: results from GINIplus and LISAplus birth cohort studies. Indoor Air, 22: 476–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00784.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 12:44PM EST
- Received for review 20 June 2011. Accepted for publication 25 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.