PVC flooring is related to human uptake of phthalates in infants
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 32–39, February 2013
How to Cite
Carlstedt, F., Jönsson, B. A. G. and Bornehag, C.-G. (2013), PVC flooring is related to human uptake of phthalates in infants. Indoor Air, 23: 32–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00788.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2012 11:05AM EST
- Received for review 27 November 2011. Accepted for publication 1 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.