Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 25–31, February 2013
How to Cite
Schripp, T., Markewitz, D., Uhde, E. and Salthammer, T. (2013), Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?. Indoor Air, 23: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00792.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2012 09:17AM EST
- Received for review 20 February 2012. Accepted for publication 28 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.