Airborne fungal cell fragments in homes in relation to total fungal biomass
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 142–147, April 2013
How to Cite
Adhikari, A., Reponen, T. and Rylander, R. (2013), Airborne fungal cell fragments in homes in relation to total fungal biomass. Indoor Air, 23: 142–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00799.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Healthy Homes Technical Studies Program of the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.