Formaldehyde levels in FEMA-supplied travel trailers, park models, and mobile homes in Louisiana and Mississippi
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government, work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 134–141, April 2013
How to Cite
Murphy, M. W., Lando, J. F., Kieszak, S. M., Sutter, M. E., Noonan, G. P., Brunkard, J. M. and McGeehin, M. A. (2013), Formaldehyde levels in FEMA-supplied travel trailers, park models, and mobile homes in Louisiana and Mississippi. Indoor Air, 23: 134–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2012.00800.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!