Vinyl chloride-induced hepatic lesions in man and rodents. A comparison
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1981 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 7–20, March 1981
How to Cite
Popper, H., Maltoni, C. and Selikoff, I. J. (1981), Vinyl chloride-induced hepatic lesions in man and rodents. A comparison. Liver, 1: 7–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1981.tb00018.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 10 November 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.