Differential in vitro immune responses to biliary tract antigens in primary biliary cirrhosis and chronic active hepatitis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 1981 Munksgaard, Copenhagen
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 268–279, December 1981
How to Cite
Wojcicka-McFarlane, B. M., McFarlane, I. G., Amoroso, P. and Williams, R. (1981), Differential in vitro immune responses to biliary tract antigens in primary biliary cirrhosis and chronic active hepatitis. Liver, 1: 268–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0676.1981.tb00043.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 April 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.